Monday, January 20, 2014

Tangle Teezer Review: Are they reliable?




Tangle Teezer Review!

Hello again! I thought reviewing the tangle teezer would be a good idea, as they seem almost too good to be true? They have become very big and been recommend by loads of fashion/beauty/hair guru's, but my review will be better. Promise.
As a young girl, having long hair, tangles were a common issue with me, I couldn't care for my own hair and usually my parents had better things to do then brush my hair every second. So when the tangle teaser came out, it was literally the only thing I wanted in life, almost as if I would jump off a cliff to get it (Yes, just for a hair brush) At the time it was £10, so not something you would want to spend money on if it wasn't going to work.

How does it work?


The tangle teezer looks like something you'd brush your horse with it is very small, but that's perfect for chucking into a hand-bag and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. The reason why the tangle teaser works is because the teeth or bristles are short and are different lengths, this means it does not tug on your hair and your hair will not get caught as it can just slide out. 

I use mine everyday and have done since they first ever came out, I think it is probably the best hair product I have ever bought and is worth the money. The bristles are made out of plastic, and are very flexible however this does mean that after using alot they tend to bend alot, I still don't think this effects the overall result though. 
On really knotty hair days I do use some detangler called Twisted Sister Urban Therapy Which not only works amazingly it also smells nice, and let's be fair, smell is a key. 

Tangle Teezers come in so many different colours, which I think makes it extra cute and pretty!

I hope that you enjoyed this and it helped you somewhat, you can get tangle teezer's from any local drug store, e.g. Boots etc. 

Please follow me on twitter, link at the top of the page, instagram and add me on google+ ALSO FOLLOW ME! On Bloglovin' and the google thing. Thank you so much!

~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment