Sunday, December 15, 2013

CHANGE YOUR HAIR EASY!

CHANGE YOU HAIR!
Just a quick little blog today, because I found a really cool website that you take a photo of yourself then you can change your hair etc to try out different styles and see if you like it! You can change your hair, and put on foundation (it even tells you wear to buy the foundation from and how much money it is $) You can also put on lipstick too.

I'm hopefully getting my hair dip dyed soon (before Xmas) So this website was really helpful to see what I might look like, there are probably alot more websites like this one but here's the one I tried!

I would really recommend it, it doesn't take long, just choosing which hairstyles you want to try on!

http://www.ivillage.com/virtual-makeover#

Ended up like this:D

No comments:

Post a Comment