Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I thought I'd do a classic happy new year blog today, seeing as it is now 2014! I enjoyed last night staying up to 12:00 and watching the fire works on TV, with the roaring fire and my cuddly cat sat on my lap. (didn't mean to rhyme, i'm just a natural) It's been a good year for me, I have improved on so much, my art skills have improved dramatically, and more things have inspired me to draw and paint more (Specifically one girl on Instagram who's drawings are amazing- @swagigot, be sure to check her out! Perhaps tag me (@_hanbanana) in a comment too, so I know you came from here, that would make me super happy!;D

I have tried to make new year's resolutions in the past but it's just never...worked out for me...But this year I am determined. My new year's resolution is to go to summer in the city next August (I think?) I don't know if this technically qualifies as a new year's resolution, but I think it does. Shhh. I'm already so excited for the summer as last years (2013's) was the best time ever. Another resolution of mine, is to continue blogging weekly, I don't want to ever give up, I think the most important part of blogging is that you shouldn't give up, no matter how many people are reading, if you can help one person then your blog is worthwhile. I hope that this time next year my blog will have grown and i'll be able to post more lovely stuff! ;)

I hope that everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR and if 2013 hasn't been your year I hope that you can make 2014 better! ;) May the odds be ever in your favor, good bye. (sorry, had to add that in!)


~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment